Quality over quantity
Products thoughtfully created from
partnerships with various causes.
About Vesey reVolution
At Vesey, we understand that our clients have different preferences and values. Some of our customers are drawn to our sustainable offerings, finding it fulfilling to align their fashion choices with their environmental beliefs. Others love our brand so much that they become enthusiastic promoters, sharing their positive experiences with their clients, friends, and family. Some are passionate activists, using their networks to spread the word about Vesey and advocate for social and societal change.
Our designs include high-quality, upcycled and single quantity production pieces. Each piece has a history and tells its own unique story. Whether you are looking for refurbished custom fashion or other sustainable options, we have something for everyone who cares about what they wear, and making a positive impact.
We strive to support charitable initiatives that give back to our community and create a more sustainable future. Join the revolution.
Simple Ways You Can Make Positive Changes in the World:
participate in the Upcycling world! shop 2nd-hand when you can,
or create your next project from recycled materials!
support local Farms! make farm Visits for fresh produce,
and learn something new from their farmers!
join a local Ocean beach Cleanup crew in your area!
And you can always…Plant Trees.
Join the vesey revolution – get out there and do some good
VZ reVolution In the News:
Oracle Net Suite
“Demand: Nearly half of U.S. consumers say they would change purchasing habits to reduce their impact on the environment, according to Nielsen.
Environmental impact: The supply chain accounts for more than 90% of most consumer goods companies’ environmental impact, according to McKinsey & Company.
Societal risk: The U.S. Department of Labor listed 148 types of goods from 76 countries produced by child labor or forced labor in 2018, when it released the Comply Chain app to help American businesses eliminate child labor from their supply chains.
Data systems: A 2019 survey by the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) found that 65% of its corporate members used environmental metrics to inform supplier management and hold their business partners accountable to supply chain sustainability goals.
Progress: CDP has reported promising progress in cutting greenhouse gases: In its 2019 survey, 29% of 7,000 suppliers to some of the world’s largest corporations reported a decrease in emissions.”
“The Coalition’s aim: “An apparel industry that produces no unnecessary environmental harm and has a positive impact on the people and communities associated with its activities.” The collaborative index in development is open source, available to everyone. It is the work of companies that otherwise vigorously compete against one another. Everyone understands that reducing the impact on the planet is too important for any single company to pursue alone. Every measurement we make can uncover ways to reduce waste and environmental risk throughout the supply chains.”
Harvard Business Review
“While conventional supply chain management focuses on the speed, cost and reliability of operations, sustainable supply chain management adds the goals of upholding environmental and societal values. This means addressing global issues such as climate change, water security, deforestation, human rights, fair labor practices and corruption.”
“Companies around the world have taken steps to lower their carbon emissions, cut back on waste and improve labor conditions. By tracking sustainability metrics in supply chain management (SCM) systems, they monitor multifaceted programs that, for example, prioritize renewable energy, recycle products and materials or encourage greater social responsibility among suppliers.”
Read more at: https://hbr.org/2020/03/a-more-sustainable-supply-chain
VZ reVolution - Vesey Values & Mission
- We are committed to promoting sustainability in the fashion industry and minimizing our environmental impact.
- Vesey embraces the principles of slow fashion, focusing on quality over quantity and encouraging conscious consumption.
- We believe in the power of upcycling to create unique, one-of-a-kind pieces while reducing waste and giving new life to materials.
- Vesey sources from old mills and upcycle materials to benefit people in need, making a positive social impact.
- We prioritize recycling and aim to minimize waste throughout our production and operational processes.
- Vesey values education on sustainability and strive to spread knowledge about sustainable practices to empower our customers.
- We encourage our customers to use their voices and become part of the global activism movement for positive change.
- Vesey believes in equality in design, ensuring that our products are inclusive and accessible to all.
- We actively support charitable initiatives, giving back to our community and making a difference through fashion.
- Vesey offers upcycled, refurbished custom fashion options, allowing customers to express their unique style.
- We care deeply about the environment, air quality, and the well-being of our planet.
- Our brand encourages conscious choices beyond just fashion.
Vesey operates as a Benefit Corporation, aiming to create positive social change through our business practices.
LEARN MORE —> www.VeseyExclusive.com/about